Drug Mart is a limited distribution in-network pharmacy approved to fill your Ingrezza prescription. Call us at (800) 877-0337 today to start the process.
Our Service Areas: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Send an e-prescription to Drug Mart Pharmacy.
NPI 1841364940. NCPDP ID 3194280.
Drug Mart Pharmacy is located at:
1249 W 7th Street, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Speak to a pharmacist or fax us at:
Yes. Ingrezza is a specialty medication used for the treatment of Tardive Dyskinesia. Due to it's specialty status, Drug Mart is one of only a handful of pharmacies authorized to dispense Ingrezza (valbenazine).
1. Click on Get Started and complete your profile.
2. We must receive a prescription from your doctor via e-prescription or fax.
You may start to see results as early as 2 weeks. Clinical studies showed that the medication remained effective in treating TD for at least 48 weeks. At 48 weeks, people reported a 39% decrease in their TD symptoms.
INGREZZA® (valbenazine) capsules is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with movements in the face, tongue, or other body parts that cannot be controlled (tardive dyskinesia). It is not known if INGREZZA is safe and effective in children.
Do not take INGREZZA if you are allergic to valbenazine, or any of the ingredients in INGREZZA.
INGREZZA may cause serious side effects, including:
• Sleepiness (somnolence). Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how INGREZZA affects you.
• Heart rhythm problems (QT prolongation). INGREZZA may cause a heart problem known as QT prolongation. Symptoms of QT prolongation may include fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; shortness of breath; dizziness or fainting. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have a change in your heartbeat (a fast or irregular heartbeat), or if you faint.
• Abnormal movements (Parkinson-like). Symptoms include shaking, body stiffness, trouble moving or walking, or keeping your balance.
Before taking INGREZZA, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you: have liver or heart problems, are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
The most common side effect of INGREZZA is sleepiness (somnolence). Other side effects include changes in balance (balance problems, dizziness) or an increased risk of falls, headache, feelings of restlessness, dry mouth, constipation, and blurred vision. These are not all the possible side effects of INGREZZA. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit MedWatch at www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. Please see accompanying INGREZZA full Product Information. Visit www.ingrezza.com for more information, or speak to your physician to see if INGREZZA is right for you.