Shipping rates and delivery times
Our current delivery methods and rates are subject to change and various shipping policies and exceptions may apply to your order. Your shipping charges, including any applicable surcharges, will be clearly stated on the Verify Order page.
Order arrival varies depending on the type of items ordered, the type of shipping selected and, in some instances, the shipping destination. All shipments are subject to product availability. Orders placed on a weekend or holiday and orders placed after 12 pm ET might not ship until the next business day.
Nonprescription order shipping rates and delivery times
We ship nonprescription orders to all 48 contiguous U.S. states, and non-hazardous items to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Products eligible for 1–2-day shipping will be delivered in 1–2 business days if all items in your order meet the requirements for 1–2-day shipping. Orders placed on a weekend or holiday and orders placed after 12 pm ET might not ship until the next business day. Shipments to P.O. Box addresses are much more likely to be delayed. Wherever possible, a UPS deliverable street address should be provided.
*1–2 business days (for products noted as 1–2-day shipping eligible).
*All shipments are subject to product availability. Orders over 50 pounds will accrue an additional surcharge for every pound over 50 pounds.
Where we ship
We ship to the following:
Any valid U.S. address (including P.O. boxes, with some exceptions)Orders containing non-hazardous items to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and to P.O. box and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
• Prescription refill orders can currently only be shipped to New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
• Controlled substances are excluded from shipping anywhere.
How items are shipped
Most orders ship in discreet packaging and might arrive in more than one box. Incontinence products such as Poise, Depends, and Tena (when ordered in full case quantity) are shipped in the original manufacturer carton.
Tracking your order
When you place your order online, we’ll send you a shipping confirmation email containing a tracking number and a link to the package carrier’s website, so you can track your order. Please note that it can take 24–48 hours for the tracking number to appear.
Shipping policies and exceptions
Some items require special shipping and handling. In addition, some hazardous or regulated items may not be shipped to all locations. Refer to Hazardous or regulated items.
Hazardous or regulated items
Some nonprescription items cannot ship by air because they have the potential to interfere with flight safety. Orders containing hazardous or regulated items are not eligible for 1‐2 day shipping. These items must ship by ground within the 48 contiguous states; they cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and APO/FPO/DPO or P.O. box addresses. Examples of such items include aerosols, aerosol inhalers, and flammable, volatile or corrosive materials like rubbing alcohol, astringents, fragrances, nail polish and nail polish remover.
Surcharges based on shipping destination
There might be an additional shipping and handling surcharge to ship orders outside the 48 contiguous states, including to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Puerto Rico.
Surcharges for certain items
There might be an additional shipping and handling surcharge associated with particular items in your order. You’ll be notified if any such charges apply to items in your order during checkout.
Return & Exchange Policy
Returning nonprescription items in store or online
We reserve the right to limit or refuse any refund or exchange. All returns or exchanges are subject to a third-party verification process.
Return in Store
Most unopened items in new condition purchased from a Drug Mart Pharmacy or on DrugMartPharmacy.com can be returned to Drug Mart Pharmacy store within 60 days of purchase for exchange or refund, subject to the restrictions and requirements below. For faster return processing, please bring your receipt or packing slip, the credit card used to make your purchase, and a valid photo ID.
• For any return or exchange, you may be asked for valid photo identification.
• Items that are opened or damaged, do not have a receipt, or do not pass our third-party verification process may be denied a refund or exchange. Items presented for return with the original receipt may receive a refund or store credit in the amount of the original purchase price. If you paid for the item using a credit card or debit/cash card, your refund will be made to the card you used to make your purchase.
• Items presented for return without the original receipt may be exchanged for the same item or a refund in the form of a store credit. A refund for a return without a receipt may be limited to the lowest advertised price in the 60-day period prior to the return.
• Gift cards, pre-paid cards, and phone cards cannot be returned or exchanged, except where required by law.
• Due to health and safety concerns, some Healthcare items including any vitamins or supplements, Home Health and Personal Care products cannot be returned even if they are not opened and no refunds can be issued for such items.
Return by Mail
Items purchased at DrugMartPharmacy.com that are eligible for return or exchange at a Drug Mart Pharmacy may also be returned by mail within 60 days of purchase. Call Customer Service at 1-800-877-0337 before returning items by mail. We’ll work with you to ensure that both your return and credit refund are processed accurately.
Other Important Information
• Why We Need Your ID: We use a third party to help prevent losses by detecting improper returns, and, except where prohibited, require a valid photo ID for all store returns that lack proof of purchase such as a receipt. Reimbursements on returns lacking proof of purchase may be denied or limited. Our third-party processor may record your ID information when you return an item, and keep it in a secure database to help us validate future returns.
• Prescription Purchases: This policy does not apply to prescriptions. The return policy for prescriptions purchased in store is available at your pharmacy. If you have questions or concerns about prescription items ordered through DrugMartPharmacy.com, call Customer Service at 1-800-877-0337.
• Damaged Package or Order Discrepancy: If you received a damaged package or there is a discrepancy in your DrugMartPharmacy.com order, call Customer Service immediately at 1-800-877-0337. We’ll need your order number and the reason for your return. Shipping charges can’t be refunded unless your merchandise arrived defective or damaged.
Drug Mart Pharmacy reserves the right to revise or amend this policy at any time without advance notice or advertisement. Effective date: April 1, 2017.
Returning prescriptions or issues with your prescription order
If you have questions or concerns about prescription items in your order, call Customer Service at 1-800-877-0337. Due to legal restrictions, prescription medications ordered online can’t be returned to Drug Mart Pharmacy store.